- The amazing world of genes and cells during animal development How many cells are in your body?
- Mini-workshop on Protein Biophysics held at the Graduate School of Science
- Unlocking the Secrets of the Solar System What can asteroids teach us about the 4.6 billion-year history of our Solar System and Earth?
- Dr. Teruaki Enoto’s work among Physics World’s Top 10 Breakthroughs
- Prof. Kazutoshi Mori receives 2018 Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences
- Lightning, with a chance of antimatter
- Mini-workshop on Protein Biophysics:
Interplay between Experiments and Theories
- Key to the Mysteries of Black Hole Formation
- Yuji Matsuda Announced to Be Highly Cited Researchers 2017
- The star that burns twice as bright
- "Seeing" black holes with home-use telescopes All you need is a 20 cm telescope to observe a nearby, active black hole.
- Sponges reveal what makes a stem cell a stem cell