- Yuji Matsuda Announced to Be Highly Cited Researchers 2017
- The star that burns twice as bright
- Sponges reveal what makes a stem cell a stem cell
- "Seeing" black holes with home-use telescopes All you need is a 20 cm telescope to observe a nearby, active black hole.
- A new approach to El Niño prediction -- Towards more accurate forecasts beyond boreal spring
- Tiniest particles shrink before exploding when hit with intense X-ray laser Unanticipated Response to Intense Laser Light Has Broad Implications for Ultrafast X-ray Science
- Biological Science Seminar
- Rare penguin-like fossil identified in British Columbia