KyU Tube Bio User Agreement (Abridged version)
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL USERS WHO CONNECT TO KyU Tube Bio. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DISCONNECT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Abridged version of the KyU Tube Bio USER AGREEMENT
(The full text of the KyU Tube Bio USER AGREEMENT is located at:)
- The copyright for the videos and images is held by each researcher (or the copyright holder who has granted the researcher the right to provide his/her video or image to the Archives).
- Browsing of videos and images is open to any person and for any purpose.
- Use of videos and images (e.g., duplication, reproduction, distribution, screening, translation, or public transmission to a website) without charge is restricted to non-commercial educational or research purposes.
- When using videos or images for commercial, educational, or research purposes, please contact each researcher in advance to obtain permission for use.
- Any use or citation of the videos and images needs to be credited to: each researcher’s name, the name of the photographer if he or she is not the researcher, the Archive name (KyU Tube Bio), and the data ID associated with the video or image.
- This User Agreement and the terms and conditions for usage of video or image data may be amended from time to time. Each time any video or image is used, the latest terms and conditions indicated on the page on which the video or image data is provided must be confirmed.